We will take the responsibility off your shoulders and ensure that you receive the best legal advice.
The following services are offered to clients and correspondent attorney firms in the Western Cape.
Correspondent Attorney Services
We service the following areas and courts, offering a quick turnaround time on all instructions:
- High Court Cape Town
- Magistrate’s Court Cape Town
- Master of the High Court
- Sheriff of the High Court and Magistrate’s Court Cape Town
- Deeds Office Cape Town
- Goodwood Magistrate’s Court
- Wynberg Magistrate’s Court
- Drawing of Wills
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- Winding up of Deceased Estates
- Drawing and Registration of inter vivos and Testamentary Trusts
Commercial and Property Law
- Bonds: We have been on the Nedbank panel for bond registrations for 28 years. We also register Notarial Bonds, Private Bonds and Security Bonds.
- Transfers: Transfer of property including Sectional Title; subdivisions and consolidations, Sectional Title transfer
- Negotiating and Drafting of Contracts including but not limited to Offers to Purchase and Lease Agreements
- Business Sale Agreements
- Contract for the transfer of interests in Companies and Close Corporations
- Civil litigation in the High Court, Regional Court and Magistrate’s Court
- Appeal procedures in the High Court and Regional Court
- Eviction Orders: ESTA & PIE
- Divorces – including interim applications re maintenance, etc.
- Obtaining of interdicts and restraining orders
- Drawing of Antenuptial Contracts
- Application to the High Court and Magistrate Court
- Opposed and Unopposed Liquidations
- Surrender of Estates and Debt Reviews
Debt Collection and Recovery
- Debt collection on behalf of clients and correspondent attorneys in the Magistrates Court, Regional Court and High Court